Who we are
Our website address is: https://keyquestmortgage.com.sg
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Data Protection Notice
1. As used in this Notice: “person” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may enter, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any products or services by us or (c) has submitted a job or internship application with us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information, education background, and information about your usage of and interaction with our website.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (where the context so permits) Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
4. We generally collect personal data from our customers, business partners, contractors, employees and other individuals such as job applicants. We would only collect data that has been provided to us voluntarily by you or via a third party who has been duly authorized by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorized representative”).
6. The personal data collected may be used for any or all of the following purposes:
6.1 to provide services as part of our business operations
6.2 for job application and recruitment purposes
received via our website or any other communication channels
6.5 assisting in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental
and/or regulatory authority
6.6 any other purposes for which you have provided the personal data; and
6.7 any other incidental business purposes
7. We may disclose your personal data: with your consent, where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines or rules; or with your consent, to third party service providers, agents and other organizations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in Paragraph 6 above for us. Any third parties engaged by us will be contractually bound to keep all personal data confidential.
terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
9. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw your consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer.
10. Depending on the complexity of the request and its impact to our relationship with you, we will cease (and instruct any of our data intermediaries and agents to cease) collecting, using or disclosing the personal data within thirty (30) days of our receipt of your request, unless required or authorized under applicable laws.
11. Subject to Paragraph 13 below, Upon request and within a reasonable timeframe of receiving your request in writing, we will provide the individual with access to your personal data that is in our possession or control and/or information about the ways in which your personal data has been or may have been used or disclosed by us within a year before the date of the request.
12. Subject to Paragraph 13 below, within a reasonable timeframe of receiving your request in writing, we will correct an error or omission in your personal data that is in our possession or control and send the corrected personal data to other organizations to which the personal data was disclosed within a year before your request was made.
14. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced
appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to authorized third parties and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
17. We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that personal data collected by us or on our behalf is accurate and complete.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
18. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
19. For job applicants, we will retain your personal data for a maximum of one (1) year.
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
20. Unless for business-related needs, we generally do not transfer your personal data to other jurisdictions. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
21. You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiry, feedback or complaint regarding our personal data protection policies and procedures, if you wish to make any request or if you believe that information we hold about you is incorrect or out dated.
22. You may contact us via email: email@example.com
acceptance of such changes.
encourage you to view our Personal Data Protection Notice regularly for updates.
Last Updated: 1st March 2020
You acknowledge that you have read and understood the organisation’s Data Protection Policy for Clients (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and
disclosure of your personal data by the organization for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy.